Supply Chain Manager – CAF
Manage all aspects of Supply Chain of the company, implementing systems for effective and accurate forecasting, inventory, and replenishment at all levels. Manage supply arrangements, interacting strongly with Logistics, support services and suppliers. Monitor performance of the Supply Chain team, develop budgets, and ensure timely and accurate information flows within and outside the Business.
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy for existing and new products to maximize sales and gross margin opportunities.
- Installs and leads performance management and supplier development programmes, provides metrics and trend analysis. Installs corrective action plans
- Develops suite of reporting tools that provide daily insight to supply chain performance and support a balanced scorecard for overall supply chain performance.
- Manage a calendar of robust supplier review database.
- Creates standardized supply chain processes, tools, and reports so that work across the department can be completed in a standardized way (SOP).
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system.
- Directs and coordinates supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with Procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitor supply chain delivery against procurement programmes
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; FMCG|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.