Supply Chain Executive – The Blue Group
· Liaise with Freight Forwarders for quotations, clearance and deliveries and various shipping solutions.
· Manage and process Cargo Insurance for all the imports and exports
· Liaise with international suppliers for order confirmations, shipment collection and shipping related all the matters
· Liaise with internal customers related to logistics functions.
· Planning and maintaining shipment tracker
· Coordinate with the government authorities & PROs for necessary approvals related to clearance
· Manage company courier account.
· Create and process logistics reports& proposal as and when required.
· Attending for Freight forwarder meeting for continuous improvements.
· Assist and guide Logistics executives for problem-solving related to their tasks
· Follow up for Duty payments, documentation collection with Finance Team and Procurements
· Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by Logistics Manager from time to
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.