Store Keeper – Boodai Trading Company
The Storekeeper will oversee the inventory of the company’s heavy and industrial equipment, Spare Parts, Chemical goods and maintain orderly storage areas and accurate records. Storekeeper is involved in receiving material, arranging and preservation of the material, Recording in ERP system, Issue of materials against documents and coordinate with internal teams/customers/transporters for on time delivery of materials in cost effective mode. He is responsible to supervise and direct the team members which include fleet drivers and helpers to meet the organization requirements.
- Maintain receipts, records, and issues of materials from warehouse.
- Receive, unload, and put-away materials in respective locations
- Perform other stock-related duties, including cleaning, packing and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those for proper accounting and record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.