Spa Therapist – Sharaka Holdings
This position is required for our subsidiary- Le Mirage Property Management (lemirage.qa)
· To maintain a high level of grooming standard as defined in the manual
· To report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform at all times complying with uniform standards
· To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees
· To provide a courteous and professional service at all times
· To carry out all other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
· To have a complete understanding of and adhere to policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety
· General cleaning hygiene of workstation and surrounding areas
· Ensuring that related equipment is properly clean and hygienic.
· To organize and perform therapies in rooms stocked and set up to the standards detailed in the SOP manual
· To provide service promptly, courteously and accurately
· To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels
· To ensure that all products are well within expiration date and notifying management if products nears its expiration dates
· To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition, reporting immediately to the Spa Manager any concerns regarding safety and working order of equipment
· To handle guest complaints and record all guest comments, ensuring the Spa Manager is aware of all issues.
· To assist in providing departmental orientation to newly recruited staff
· To perform all spa treatments as instructed by the head therapist or Spa Manager
· To always get the guest to fill in a spa consultation form and to complete written prescriptions for guests whenever applicable
· To log all product recommendations
· To have a sound and thorough knowledge of the methods and services offered in the spa and the items with in the retail area
· To actively encourage the guest to purchase retail items
· To maintain a peaceful and harmonious environment within the spa
· To prepare all treatments as required or as directed by the Spa Manager.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management; Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.