Social Media Agent for Call Center – Starlink
Customer Service Representatives to provide superior customer services to all customers on the digital platform like Facebook, Twitter, Live Chat, Instagram etc.
- Agent check Social Media networks at all time, if it is complaint and was not resolved immediately, takes it offline and obtain customer details and contact number.
- Guide customers on available Ooredoo product and services, packages, value added services
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Agent to follow-up and check complaint status with the concerned department by emails.
- Communicate in a helpful and friendly manner with every customer over the telephonelog in customer queries in Ooredoo provide Applications and resolve customer complaints in frontline itself or escalate to concerned dept.
Encourage healthy relationship between customers and Ooredoo to enhance customer satisfaction
Communicating, negotiating & influencing
- Participate in regular workgroup meetings and training workshops.
- Provide support to other staff members when required.
- Behaving in professional way
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.