Service Delivery Agent – Averda
The Service Delivery Agent reports directly to the Local Delivery Service Center (LDSC) Lead and is responsible for the daily dispatch of vehicles, resources allocation and routes planning and optimization. In addition, he/she will be responsible to receive and address any customer or government entity complaints/inquiries while regularly coordinating with ground operations to ensure daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Responsible for all customer communication channels, handle customer complaints, coordinate with ground operations team for service completion.
- Assigns and monitors daily dispatch of vehicle, driver and necessary crew as per the operation plan.
- Allocates standby vehicles and captains as per operation requirement to meet ad-hoc work needs.
- Monitor daily/weekly/periodic planning KPI’s through monitoring daily dialogues between operation and drivers and crews
- Exercise due diligence towards health and safety of self and others in the organization.
- Comply with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, standards received from regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Proactively report superior occurrences, events, violations and acts that may impact employee health, safety or environment.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Waste Disposal & Recycling|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.