Senior Quality Inspector
Management Plans and dependent systems and procedures are developed and implemented in compliance with the requirements of the Enterprise Management System (EMS) consistent with specific location, regulatory and contractual requirements
• Personnel are suitably trained in plan requirements and to access and apply dependent systems, procedures and reference materials via EMS, WPMP and the Knowledge Communities as applicable.
• Effectiveness of quality planning to ensure such that process controls and prerequisite product and service verification and inspection arrangements are established and resourced, consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
• Effective planning and implementation of design control, verification, validation and review activities.
• Effective implementation and coordination of vendor assessment and inspection activities.
• Effective implementation and verification of construction inspection and testing activities.
• Effective implementation of non-conformance, corrective action, and preventive action management processes.
• Establishment of an effective risk-based assessment program. • Effectiveness of Management Review Programs including collection analysis and reporting of performance measures.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.