Senior Officer – Regulatory and MIS Reporting
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Daily financial statements
• Preparation of Monthly MIS including variance analysis with budgets
• Prepare and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to strictly
• Ensure statutory reporting for all the stock exchanges are adhered to
• Automation/streamlining of the regulatory reporting and MIS reporting
• Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
• Develop and document process flowcharts
• Apply the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the Bank at all times
• Other finance and accounting duties as required.
• Importantly: Responsible for preparing all reports related to Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Bahrain and to the various stock exchanges that the Bank is listed
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.