Senior Officer – Internal Control and Budgeting
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of daily bank reconciliation statements on daily basis, automat and streamline the process
• Preparation of Monthly reports including variance analysis with budgets
• Prepare the initial budgets for the Group, on approval upload into the system, monitor and analyse timely
• Drive cost control measures, be proactive in producing process flowcharts and MIS reports
• Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
• Follow strict adherence to Management request following the banks policies, procedures and regulations.
• Finance and accounting duties as required.
• Importantly the responsibility is the preparation of the budgets, the control on the budgets through monitoring and reporting and ensuring data integrity
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.