1. Supervising the maintenance, review, reconciliation and monitoring of Receivables, payables,general ledger entries.
2. Initiation of Supplier payments
3. Preparation of Cheques / Remittance requests.
4. Daily Sales reporting.
5. Reconciliation of sales banking
7. Bank Reconciliations
8. Management Information System reporting
9. Validation of inputs for VAT reporting and submission of final reports and returns
10.Preparation and presentation of budgets for each store and for the entire division.
11. Managing fund flow, franchisee operations (in terms of reconciliation of franchisee accounts,royalty payments, payments towards stock and non-stock invoices and internal and external audits) and inventory reporting.
12. Preparation and presentation of financials
13. Preparation and presentation of store feasibilities.
14. Liaising with banks
15. Liaising with internal and external auditors.
16. Responsible for identifying and implementation of ERP system therefore involved in liaising with different vendors.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.