Sales Engineer – Construction Chemicals/Waterproofing Chemicals – I-Talent
Sales Engineer – Construction Chemicals/Waterproofing Chemicals
Location: Muscat – Oman
Salary: OMR 1,000 to 1,250
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of assigned market landscape and dynamics.
- Build company’s market position as the leader in enhancing durability and achieving extended service life of reinforced concrete structures through developing strong relations with consultants, end-clients, authorities, academic institutions, decision makers and influencers.
- Actively driving market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing opportunities for the sale in new construction, concrete repair and steel preservation applications
- Develop business via prospecting, qualifying products for construction sector using consultative-selling skills.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle which includes, but not limited to; specification review, site visits, technical and commercial proposal preparation and negotiation.
- Develop long term relationships with key customers; such as ready-mix concrete suppliers, contractors and project consultants and track their information, forecasts and reports
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients such as readymix concrete suppliers, contractors and project consultants.
- Build relations with potential partners and applicators to position product range.
- Specify product range with consultants as the leading solution to enhancing durability and extending service life of reinforced concrete structures.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Locate and pursue potential business deals by contacting clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Interface with and support local distributor.
- Conduct and represent the company at promotions, seminars and other functions. Candidate should also aim for membership at professional associations in accordance with the company policy.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Chemicals Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.