Sales Associate – The Blue Group
· Meet and greet customer in a friendly manner and ascertain their needs and requirements.
· Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Answer questions to queries about the store or the merchandise.
· Place special orders for customers or call other stores to find desired items.
· Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
· Prepare merchandise for purchase and escorting the customer along with the merchandise to the cashier for payment.
· Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
· Ensure display shelves are adequately stocked and merchandised per brand specific guidelines.
· Replenish shelves as per the policies and procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure all items on the shelves are tagged and correctly priced.
· Report observations to the Showroom Supervisor or Manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-
stock situations and point of purchase requirements (to include competitive products).
· Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security
· Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
· Ensures that the shop floor and shelves are always kept clean and tidy.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.