Restaurant Operations Manager – PROCAPITA Management Consulting
Responsible for overall operational, financial and management of staff assigned at the airport outlets. With strong hospitality experience to ensure the reputation of the company is maintained at the highest level.
• Plan the delivery of all services in outlets, including food; beverage; ambience and service elements at the Airport.
• Through regular review of customer preferences; influence the development of airport outlets and services through active liaison with the other section and departments.
• Constantly seek customer feedback and opportunities to develop high quality service in the outlets.
• Making sure lounges and outlets have sufficient staff by managing their rosters and leave effectively.
• Provide on-job coaching and guidance to team members, managing their performance to ensure a smooth operation
• Arrange for timely and detailed briefing sessions for downward communication of product/service changes and for sharing of learning from service recovery actions of the recent past.
• Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with Finance Team; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analysing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by Following policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains Customers satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements. Responsible for the presentation of all products e.g. food and beverages; magazines are consistently maintained.
• Accomplishes restaurants human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.