Real Estate Agent – Al Wijha Real Estate Co.
Posted in: Oman Posted by: admin On: October 16, 2020
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and renting property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Display and market real property to possible tenants and buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.).
- Manage property collections.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
|Job Location:||Sohar, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Oman|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.