Posted in: Kuwait
Posted by: admin
October 27, 2020
- Review and monitor material specifications and quality standards, workflow, processes, etc. and recommend adjustments if needed in order to comply with the company policies, client and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular factory inspections, making sure also that work, products and documentations are prepared prior.
- Address quality issues on an immediate basis and coordinate with concerned personnel and discuss the measures to be taken to minimize quality risk.
- Prepare and review all inspection reports for compliance.
- Assign tasks, monitor, train, and evaluate workers in the Quality Department.
- Complete quality control factory instructions and coordinate their closure.
- Prepare and/or issue nonconformance reports.
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance.
- Regular test of products to verify the functionality and quality.
- Receive returned goods, review, report the reasons for the return, identify the corrective measures, if any and maintain complete records.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Food & Beverage Production
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.