QA QC Coating Inspector
- Executes the specific inspections on coating materials, coating equipment, etc.
- Performs qualifications of coating processes.
- Responsible for the quality control of the whole activity starting from Blasting and to the final Coating stage.
- Ensure manufacturer’s instructions and MSDS are followed while handling & storage of Coating materials at site.
- Ensure that data sheets are available, material traceability is maintained and correct material used.
· Checks surface preparation.
- Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of coating operations.
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
- Performs visual checks after blasting
- Ensure inspection and test equipment is serviceable, with in calibration period and personnel are knowledgeable in its use
- Witness tests as applicable (Holiday detection, Adhesion testing, Impact resistance testing, Thickness of coating on steel body, Thickness of coating, Peel test, Overall degree of adhesion, voids exposing bare metal).
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Algeria; Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.