Production Manager (FMCG)
• Manage the production of juice lines and achieving the production targets
• Co-erection and commissioning of fruit juices processing & bottling line with the team from vendor/supplier.
• Quality assurance /food safety management of products and processes in compliance with CAP, HACCP/GMP/LGP certifications and best practices
• Achieve market requirements, such as efficient distribution through consistent production and product quality
• Maximize shareholder return through cost optimization.
• Analysis of line performance/efficacy/labor performance and down time analysis-corrective action plans
• Recipe development with the lab team
• Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective monitoring of the manufacturing process in the factory
• Prepare daily production reports and monthly reports and sending them to HO
• Responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels, employee performance evaluations, discipline, and employee commendation
• Coordinate with all the supporting departments in achieving target efficiency and reducing cost of operations
• Provide direction, development and leadership to top management and assist with problem resolution when needed.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.