Procurement Officer – HAJI HASSAN AL ALI GROUP- HHG
To be responsible for completing the requirements of a new
project and analyzing all purchasing requests and procurement matters.
- Sending enquiries and obtain quotation from suppliers.
- Prepares comparison list of all quotations with the budget.
- Select the best potential supplier.
- Tracking the material approvals and keeps the register of all submittals/approvals.
- After obtaining the approval, prepare supply order and raise the LPI.
- Tracking the supplier until the material is delivered to site.
- Checking the supplier invoice and prepares payment authority.
- Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal. Provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specifications, etc.
- Contribute to the development and formulation of purchasing procedures and practices as required.
- Participate in specialized projects and assignments related to procurement, as required.
- Assist in the annual physical inventory process, as required.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.