Procurement Assistant/Officer – Tejoury Company
- Researching potential vendors.
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Coordinate with Operation to ensure product timely delivery as order.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all purchase documentation per project, for tracking and generating reports on a need basis as required by Procurement Manager and management
- Handle and follow-up on the full cycle of product/equipment in the Repair and Return process.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and Preparing Contract agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.