Posted in: Oman
Posted by: admin
October 22, 2020
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Collaborates with ophthalmologist and multidisciplinary team members.
- Assisting the ophthalmologist during the procedure and ensuring that all the required instruments are read during the entire course of the procedure.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains required documentation of patient care services and department records.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.