Marketing Executive (FMCG Experience preferred)
To strategize, plan and implement all activities related to product, price, promotion and place delivering optimal results . To visit markets regularly ensuring that the role purpose is continuously achieved.
- In view of the respective brand objectives, develop strategic marketing plans and calendar in sync with sales and distribution plans.
- Conduct periodic market visits to gauge and improve efficiencies and efficacy of marketing promotions on ground. To also use the visits to sensitize the company and distributor sales team towards the importance of promotional activities and other initiatives (including but not limited to new launches) and inculcate ownership of the same to ensure smooth and effective implementation.
- Conduct or own up conduction of BTL activities effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and get due approvals on Marketing spend budgets and ensure adherence within the approved budgets. Track variances, if any, and ensure early resolution of cost / expense creeps.
- Coordinate with relevant functions, like Production, Logistics and Finance to ensure that each new product launch is properly executed with total compliance and conformance. Coordinate with external vendors to achieve the same objective
- Coordinate with the sales team to provide required/adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions in the region to increase brand visibility and promote sales in the region. Undertake market initiatives, market tactics and guerrilla marketing activities to increase profitable sales in the region.
- Enforce, monitor and review primary and secondary visibility plans in presales outlets (modern trade a&p) as per annual agreements with the distributor. Implement secondary display investments and monitor the same on a regular basis. Closely track investments versus sales.
- Aid in sales forecasts and own the entire promotion planning& execution and setting annual objectives for each activity.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.