Marine Captain Class A – Joan Al-Kuwait – Marine Services and Logistics co.
- • Responsible for the safe operation of their vessel and must ensure that it is operated and crewed according to both company and legal guidelines.
- • Investigate any damage to the vessel, personal injuries of crew and the environmental effects of the vessel; this includes monitoring any pollution and checking for oil spills around the vessel and at ports and harbours. As a Ship or Boat Captain health and safety is a priority.
- • Maintain all on-board equipment, including machinery, engines and safety equipment with regular inspection.
- • Navigate vessels using maps, radars and lights by the use of electronic devices and the following of contour lines.
- • Monitor daily progress of the vessel, observing speed, engine pressure and water depths, and signalling any passing ships is a key part of a Ship or Boat Captain’s role.
- • Adhere to any budgets and the purchasing and loading of fuel, supplies and equipment is your responsibility.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Marine Transport Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.