Posted in: Qatar
Posted by: admin
June 15, 2021
- Verify load against shipping or delivery documentation to ensure the correct load is being transported and reports any errors to the Supervisor.
- Load goods onto vehicle, either by hand or using appropriate lifting equipment, ensuring that the load is secure and correctly placed.
- Drive vehicle to destination, according to assigned schedule and applies knowledge of driving regulations, driving conditions and local road network.
- Unload at delivery destination, either by hand or using appropriate lifting equipment and ensures that goods are undamaged and handed over to assigned personnel.
- Prepare delivery notes for loads picked up and delivered and ensures completion of all relevant documentation.
- Maintain vehicle/trip log according to company’s regulations.
- Inspect vehicle equipment and supplies (tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water) on a regular basis to ensure it is roadworthy and complies with relevant legislation.
- Clean and service vehicle on a regular basis to ensure it is roadworthy and always projects a good company’s image.
- Report vehicle maintenance needs as soon as they arise to ensure vehicle remains roadworthy.
||Retail & Wholesale; Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.