Posted in: Oman
Posted by: admin
May 8, 2021
- Prepare, Draft & review legal agreements, Tender Documents, and otherlegal documents as instructed by the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Handle all legal matters of the company
- Provide advice, opinions and strategies on all legal
- Prepare legaldocuments and correspondence in an accurate and professional format.
- Deal with Court Cases.
- Prepare reports for the management in case strategy discussions, including advice of alternative dispute resolution procedure.
- Confirming government regulations in employing labour and work contracts – as well as its contractors
- Preparing and drafting all types of notices, rejoinder to notices for all types of cases against the courts.
- Providing legaladvice regarding the implementation of laws, rules and regulations for our clients commercial activities
- Drafting, reviewing Articles of Association for several types of companies and its amendments.
- Explaining the legal contents of contracts texts, rules and regulations and the legal convenient
- Managing and supervising External Counsels. – Responsible for litigation strategies before judicial, government authorities.
||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.