Posted in: Qatar Posted by: admin On: November 29, 2020
- Performs all laboratory works and other requirements.
- Monitoring of concrete production and its standard requirements such as slump test concrete temperature and making cube samples and others as required.
- Received deliveries of concrete raw materials such as cement aggregates water and related materials for concrete production.
- Ensures that laboratory records and logs are always updated.
- Ensures that all laboratory works conform to standard procedures and work instructions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 2 year s of relative working experience in the related position.
- Must be hardworking honest and responsible.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Preferably can communicate in English
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.