IT Infrastructure Engineer
A leading education organization is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will ensure quality execution and delivery of IT operations to support the school IT infrastructure, including procurement, configuration of IT equipment and providing helpdesk support to users and classrooms. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will report to the IT Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has a background in an educational or school setting who can liaise with the teaching and administrative staff and maintain a customer service oriented attitude, to get the tasks accomplished in a timely manner. Must have skills in maintaining an Apple and Windows environment.
Profile and Essential Skills:
• Self-starter with project planning and management skills and strong team player
• Manage network operations to ensure high network availability and performance with proper security
• Understand and resolve technical complaints related to the network operation in a timely manner
• Review and monitor backup policy and strategy for organization
• Assist to identify, plan and procure IT assets and consumables
• Coordinate installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software
• Administer licenses, security certificates for hardware and software
• Coordinates the information security activities with security providers
• Manage the required communication services with service providers
• Experience with network monitoring tools and ability to identify problems and provide solutions
• Domain Registrations and DNS Administration as per request
• Create and maintain documents related to assets, vendors, and operational procedures
• Proactively manage security to ensure the network vulnerability is mitigated
• Secure IT critical assets against misuse and provide critical incident reporting and response
• Plan and implement user training for ongoing skill building on enhancing usage of IT infrastructure
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.