IP Specialist – Abou Naja Intellectual Property
Abou Naja IP is looking for a dynamic Intellectual Property Specialist who is well-versed in the ins and outs of Intellectual Property. The IP Specialist must have a minimum of 4 years MENA experience and excellent academic credentials. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Operations team and will play a vital role in the company’s growth and development.
Only candidates residing in Bahrain will be considered. All shortlisted candidates will also be asked to submit relevant references.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate and finalize correspondences and legal documents relating to the area of Intellectual Property law
- Assist and consult both the regional directors and clients in the clearance and prosecution of local and foreign trademarks.
- Handle foreign and domestic prosecution work.
- Prepare and file applications and docket trademark dates and deadlines.
- Handle the TM registration process from A-Z.
- Work effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients on all levels.
- Perform preliminary trademark searches, drafting of Power of Attorney ,assignment documents for recordation and meet country-specific requirements, such as notarization and legalization of documents; drafting legal correspondence; assisting on due diligence reviews.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Law Firm|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.