Posted in: Oman
Posted by: admin
July 26, 2021
- Carry out all the admin jobs related to legal issues.
- Liaise with companies/departments for all legal related issues and update Line manager.
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents
- Accurately file documents with the court ahead of deadlines and remind the Line manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Extensive experience in Human Resource and very good knowledge of local laws & Govt. procedures.
- Liaise with Government authorities on Labour & Immigration Rules & provide updates to the Line Manager of changes as appropriate.
- Prepare all documents / Correspondence to various Govt. Offices in a professional manner.
- Coordinating with Documentation Section and Keeping a record of all requests which are forwarded to them – maintaining a pending file and daily follow up.
- Strong communications, interpersonal skills; ability to interact with people in a professional manner.
- Keep abreast with changes in Oman Legislation and Current Affairs, Oman Labour Law, and Oman Immigration Procedure & Policies.
- Accomplish other related tasks as and when assigned by the Line Manager.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Construction & Building
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.