• Know the Site Specific Safety Plan or the Site Specific Location Plan.
• Monitor compliance with Client’s Safety Processes as well as provincially legislated safety regulations.
• Monitor compliance with Sub Contractor Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Work with Line Management, Safety Officers, and Client Safety Representatives; and also interface with internal and external customers on issues related to safety.
• Ensure Job Hazard Analysis and Field Level Risk Assessments are completed.
• Ensure that all workers and visitors have the proper orientations and training requirements.
• Guide and Mentor employees on the BAPCO project and Industry specific safety policies and procedures.
• Conduct regular safety walks and worksite inspections.
• Take an active role in on-site safety meetings, task hazard analysis, and incident investigations.
• Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to Safety.
• To identify the safety engineering scope of work from basis of design and undertake formal safety assessments.
• Conduct HAZID workshops, when required.
• To take ownership of and provide direction to engineers through ability to prepare and author full suite of project safety deliverables.
• Ensure the application of best practices and ethics when dealing with confidential information.
• Maintain all documentation requirements as outlined in the Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Prepare and provide site safety statistical information to HSE Administrator and clients.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.