HR & PR Executive – Abdullah Al – Othaim Markets Company
Omani HR & PR Administrator needed
1. Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
2. Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
3. Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
4. Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
5. Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
6. Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
7. Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
8. Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
9. Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
10. Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
11. Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
12. Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
13. Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
14. Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
15. When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
16. Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions.
17. Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.