Posted in: Bahrain
Posted by: admin
May 9, 2021
- Prepare the annual workforce plan and requirements in coordination with department manager.
- Manage recruitment related activities, including sourcing, screening and selection
- Communicate with all candidates, and evaluate the shortlisted candidates prior to sharing the same with the hiring manager.
- Manage the monthly recruitment report for the Department Manager.
- Ensure completion of joining formalities and induction program of new hires.
- Ensure completion of offer & joining letters, verify employment paperwork in accordance with company policy and local labor law.
- Ensure successful orientation and induction of new joiners.
- Map training needs by liaising with all internal departments and prepare training calendar on time.
- Ensure that the organization training target is accomplished. Assist the Department Head in employee performance appraisal process as per the performance management policy and procedures.
- Supervise the employees’ files and documentation, in electronic and hard copies.
- Manage employee engagement events, including coordinating with relevant departments for successful execution.
- Handle employee exits and retention efforts.
- Prepare end of service letters and settlements (resignation acceptance, termination letter, bank transfer letter, experience certificate).
- Maintain all forms related to the end of service process and as required by policy.
- Manage the renewal of employees’ medical and life insurance schemes.
- Ensure regular updating of employees’ payroll related information, including timesheets, leaves, overtime and deductions
- Handle the payroll process, and coordinate with finance to issue monthly payroll reports.
- Prepare leaves related settlements.
- Prepare bank (salary / leaves/ allowances) transfer letters on monthly basis or when required.
- Maintain annual leave & indemnity provisions for employees; provide periodic reports for the same, reconcile with finance on quarterly basis
- Prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the HR activities.
- Coordinate & ensure application of the Human Resources policies with regard to employee relations. Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and regulations.
- Apply employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participate in investigations when employee complaints or concerns arise.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.