We have an Open Interview for an Asian Housekeeping Attendant·
Cleans assigned rooms thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement in guest rooms and replenishing linen and guest supplies.
· Inspects all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor for action and follow-up.
· Delivers the clean linen according to the par stock established.
· Informs Supervisor of any missing items and linen found in the rooms.
· Bring lost and found (if any) to the office and inform to the supervisors at same time.
· Attends to the guest’s requests and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
· Does special general cleaning in guest rooms as per housekeeping schedule and occupancy level.
· Cleans exit staircases, corridors, balconies, windows and pantries on the assigned floors.
· Clean the stores and all the equipment in its proper place and keep pantries well arranged.
· Collects and disposes of garbage from all floors, back of the house and public areas.
· Cleans all back of house areas and toilets, lockers and offices as per standard set by the hotel.
· Keeps all housekeeping areas clean, neat and tidy.
· Is aware of the company’s Vision, Mission Statement, Core Values and ensuring that these are put into practice in our daily work activities.
Please contact : 056-6312826 for qualified candidates
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.