Head Chef – Almakan United
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
· Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
· Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
· Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
· Arrange for repairs when necessary
· Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
· Prepares daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
· Oversee the work of subordinates
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
· Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
· Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
· Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
· Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
· Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
· Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
· To deputize in the Executive Chef absence.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Nationality:||India; Italy; Sri Lanka; Philippines|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.