Graphic Designer – ZEENAH
A Senior Graphic Designer is expected to proactively design and produce original multiple graphic,interactive, typographic and/or illustrative material online and offline, with limited supervision and with independent, strong technical and conceptual ability. A strong and extensive knowledge of Graphic Design is required. The Designer may lead and guide the work of other graphic designers in studio.
- Conceptualization, coordination, production of a wide range of original static and
interactive graphics for multiple touchpoints offline and online, including but not limited
to BTL and ATL advertising, branding and additional integrated communication
platforms, adhering to client budgets, briefs and strict timelines.
- Attending meeting with clients and coordinating with the Client Servicing department to
understand and fulfill project needs through the development of original concepts,
designs, budget and workflow.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients and the Client Servicing department.
Coordinate with suppliers to fulfill creative tasks including photographers,
videographers, retouches, illustrators, animators, 3D artists and fellow graphic
- Creation and production of short to long commercial animated videos that combine 2D
Graphics, footage, montage and editing.
- Maintaining knowledge with industry trends, particularly online and within the Adobe
Creative Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects,
Premiere, InDesign and Lightroom.
- Provides technical and conceptual design guidance to peers.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by their line manager.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.