Garage Foreman – HAJI HASSAN AL ALI GROUP- HHG
Division: Haji Hassan Readymix
1. To provide day to day supervision on Workshop staff to ensure sufficient, safe and
defect-free vehicles are available for service in line with the company requirements.
2. To ensure that all staff undertake their duties on time and to arrange the staff according
to production requirements
3. To control and allocate the flow of work through the workshop to make the best use of
staff, equipment and other resources.
4. To ensure that vehicles are maintained probably and there are sufficient vehicles to
meet business requirements.
5. To ensure that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out on vehicles to prevent
6. To ensure that each vehicle has a full documented history.
7. To act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing
8. To report to the maintenance manager the actual vehicles condition and the defects
9. To follow up the weekly equipment status meeting decisions.
10. To assist the maintenance Manager with the recruitment of staff, when required.
11. To focus in the spare parts ordering to control the required parts.
12. To follow up with the outside suppliers to speed up our breakdown and to report if he
has a problem.
13. To follow up any delay for the spare parts and to report the importance of these parts.
14. To ensure that the workshop housekeeping and maintaining practices are of a high
standard and that special tools and equipment is well maintained.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.