• Handle confidential and non routine information applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information
• Manage complex and multiple calendars by utilizing judgment in the allocation of time between meetings and meeting logistics.
• Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue equipment presentations prepare agendas
• Plan and arrange extensive international and domestic private travel including preparing trip logistics agendas meeting materials and detailed itineraries including flights visa requirements hotel accommodation car rental meeting schedules while traveling and completing expenses
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls emails and walk ins.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO including drafting and circulating meeting agendas preparing minutes communicating meeting reminders confirming venues.
• Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations as required by the CEO
• Attend office activities with CEO
• Locate and retrieve any information requested from authorized users by searching through files and documents
• Liaise with other department staff on office matters as required
Education amp Qualifications
• nbsp Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• 5 7 years experience in a similar position
Techno functional competencies
• Advanced MS Office nbsp
• Excellent typing speed
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Strong with intuition and anticipatory thinking has the ability to foresee problems and prevent them
• Strong communicator who understands active listening and produces well thought out professional correspondence with written communication
• Resourceful adaptable and self motivated
• Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make decisions in the absence of direction
• Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly in a fluid work environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong ability desire to learn and accept new challenges
• Ability to handle business and personal assistance for the executive simultaneously
• Result oriented
• Interpersonal effectiveness
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.