Elv Project Engineer
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design / review / implementation of all ELV functions and discipline required for the project.
- Supervise contractors / subcontractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems are in compliance with drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation in order to achieve the project target completion date.
- Keep records and related data of site progress in order to maintain regular / timely update to Senior Manager.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.