Division Finance Manager – The ReKruiters
- – Ensure timely updation of all transactions in the ERP system to facilitate generation of reports, budgeting and Business Performance Review.
- – Ensure prompt reporting of exceptions/deviations to facilitate timely corrective actions.
- – Vetting of Request to Orders for Overseas Procurement with reference to appropriate parameters and to F&P HO as per company policy
- – Ensuring claims are lodged with Principals and follow up of the claims on damages/ shortages.
- – Assets management – Ensure additions and disposals of fixed assets and deprecation charge are properly accounted
- – Banking – Verify that collections are promptly accounted and deposited.
- – Receivables – Generate necessary reports for follow-up of collections with Sales department in respect of unapproved sales and coordinate with HO for approved sales.
- – Payables – Ensure Suppliers’ bills are properly verified and accounted.
- – Sales – Ensure all dispatches are invoiced and all error logs/reports are cleared promptly
- – Payments – Ensure supplier and other payments are made on due dates.
- – Reconciliations – Ensure timely preparation of monthly reconciliations for Bank accounts, Suppliers, Customers and other GL accounts.
- – Vetting/Authorization of all documents including LPOs, Stock Adjustments, IPOs MTBA’s, Petty cash, Overtime Claims, etc.
- Approving of Daily Document Movement Slips for accounting
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.