Digital Solutions Specialist
Zain Bahrain is actively recruiting for the role of Digital Solutions Specialist. In this role you will be adding value in digital transformations by translating software requirements into workable programming code and maintaining and develop programs according to business dynamics.
Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to the following
- Consult with Digital Product Owners and Digital Customer Experience Team during project conceptualization to fully understand their objectives and recommend solutions.
- Define develop and implement a front end design strategy that will deliver the desired customer experience and able to integrate with BSS systems.
- Collaborate with Creative and Customer Experience teams on the development of UX UI design and user experience flows.
- Manage multiple projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Understand current and evolving digital trends using the latest coding techniques.
- Develop ME region Telecom Digital Solutions and IT service integration market.
- Support local and regional Telecom Digital Solutions and IT integration marketing by developing and bidding projects clarification
- Analyze regional Telecom Operator Digital Solutions and IT service integration market situation suggest to Sales and Product Teams a market developing strategy
- Analyze operator Digital Solutions and IT system and suggest to operator for innovation in the BSS and IT system.
- Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with stakeholders.
- Clarify what actions the program is intended to perform.
- Break down the program specification into its simplest elements and translate its logic into a programming language.
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Work part of a team which may be established purely for a particular project to write a specific section of the program.
- Combine all elements of the program design and test it.
- Test sample data sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Conduct testing and install the program into production.
- React to problems and correct the program s as necessary.
- Evaluate and increase the program s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Adapt the program to new requirements as necessary.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily quickly and accurately.
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators.
- Read consulting manuals periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Update repair modify and develop existing amp new software and generic applications.
- Interface with end users for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems and troubleshooting problems with existing systems.
- Perform all other related duties as requested or needed.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.