Posted in: Kuwait
Posted by: admin
July 20, 2021
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. forecasting, budgeting, etc
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Ensure that all accounting records are maintained i.e. ledgers and subsidiary books of accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements and ensure timely closing of accounts
- The continuous audit of all accounts, records and transactions .
- The maintenance of Cost Control records and taking of accurate physical inventories and generally supervise the Cost Controller.
- Analysis of variances, excess usage of Stores, Stores items.
- Approving daily sales/covers reports and ensuring all reports are prepared and issued on timely basis by the income auditor.
- Approving all disbursement vouchers
- Checking banking is done daily and correctly
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Checking bank reconciliation statements.
- Examining payroll, ensuring unclaimed wages and service are banked.
- Approving LPO’s in conjunction with the Head of Finance/General Manager.
- Preparing/supervising and reviewing the month end closing vouchers and accounts ensuring all journal vouchers are passed.
- Ensuring that closing deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure the audit file is updated monthly.
- Check all petty cash and cheque payments allocation and ensure they are properly allocated to the right accounts.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing
||Advertising; Medical Clinic
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.