Asset Controller ( CAFM Admin) – Saudi Arabian Trading and Construction Company (SATCO)
- Understanding of the location and status of the assets.
- Fixed asset marking/tagging and tracking on site with the help of Storekeeper.
- The controller conducts timely physical inventories (year-end inventory) to validate the accuracy of the records.
- Work with any internal or external personnel to ensure the protection of those assets.
- And the accuracy of the record keeping.
- Record any acquisitions or sales of fixed assets.
- Preparation and review of reports.
- Maintenance of the filing system.
- Assist in various finance administration duties including budgets and audits.
|Job Location:||Tabouk, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; FMCG; Aviation Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.