Administrator – Power International Holding
The Administrator is responsible for general office duties, by providing excellent customer service, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings and fulfilling all administration requirements assigned
- Responsible for office administration and ensures the smooth and effective overall operations of the office.
- Compiles data, prepare error free reports or collate data for consideration and presentation by supervisor as and when required within the set deadline.
- Process and respond promptly to incoming and outgoing communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Customer Service : Ensure to remain professional and approachable at all times, provide excellent customer service to all visitors and act as a face of the organization to increase organization branding internally and externally.
- Maintains a scheduler to help organize appointments with the direct supervisor and give necessary advice / reminder on daily basis and ensure critical meetings are not missed.
- Checks admission of guests without appointments to the direct supervisor on daily basis.
- Maintains a log of visitors and appointments for easy reference on a daily basis.
- Ensures to appear and act in a professional and pleasant manner with all visitors and score 90% or more in random performance surveys conducted by the department head.
2. Correspondence and Information Management: Ensure to confidentially and accurately distribute, record or file correspondences, calls or queries at all times to ensure efficient traceability of all documents handled in the direct supervisor’s office.
- Ensures that documents for the department are distributed to the concerned personnel on a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Ensures that documents for the direct supervisor are properly screened / and organized in the signature file on daily basis.
- Records all distributed documents and monitor actions taken for correspondence that require reply on a daily basis.
- Advises the direct supervisor for any documents / matters that require immediate attention on daily basis.
- Ensures to screen and forward approved calls to the direct supervisor on daily basis.
- Monitors all documents coming in or leaving the department in compliance to the quality management system at all times.
- Ensures proper dissemination of mails to the department on daily basis.
- Ensures that couriers / packages are delivered / received on timely manner
3. Preparing communication/research materials: Ensure to collate data or to prepare professional reports, memos or presentations as and when requested by the supervisor within the established time frame with minimal errors
- Ensures to compile data, prepare error free reports or collate data for consideration and presentation by supervisor as and when required within the set deadline.
- Prepares accurate and well-presented correspondence on daily basis.
- Ensures that required correspondence is submitted for signature / approval within one day from receipt of instruction.
- Submits all required reports on the time required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.