Administrative Officer – DELIGULF TRADING CO. W.L.L
Provide a high level of administrative and secretarial support to the GM/HR Manager. Screen and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence. Maintain up-to-date GM office files. Provide historical reference through a proper retrieval system. Handle GM’s appointment and travel schedule. Prepare monthly and periodical reports. Draft memos, letters, circulars, charts, tables, as necessary. Coordinate visitors’ travel and hotel requirements. Secure employees air booking and obtain necessary air tickets. Assist HR Manager in recruitment process. Handle air bookings with travel agencies.
• Maintaining and updating information in the company’s official database on governmental websites such as MOI, GOSI.
• Assist in preparing organizational documents such as annual reports & corporate profiles
• Develop and implement internal & external (social media) communication strategies for the organization from time to time
• Advise management on internal and external (social media) communication issues and strategies as & when required
• Arrange interviews with any prospective candidates
• Present arguments on behalf of an organization to government, other organizations and special interest groups
• Keep an eye on public opinion about an organization or particular issues
• Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
• Analyze and direct Operations with regards to Record & Maintenance of Vehicles (including workshop follow-ups, traffic department & traffic violations etc) , Business Premises and Facilities i.e. all Property (rented or owned)
• Resolve all employee conflicts pertaining to legal matters including employee to employee challenges, employee and employer problems and employee and legal challenges
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.