Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the financial transactions whilst ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of all accounting tasks. nbsp This will include direct accountability of verifying allocating posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable. Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status. Further responsible for job costing legal property management business analysis and negotiations.
The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing financial processes to improve and maintain accurate accounting reports and results.
nbsp Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Accounting qualification such as CA or CPA desirable
- 3 – 5 years’ experience handling accounting finance in a Corporate nbsp background
- Experience in collaborating and managing a team
Specialized Knowledge and Skills nbsp nbsp You’ll need to show evidence of the following
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts
- Sound analytical skills with proven track record on cost saving initiatives
- Good knowledge of Accounting software Tally and Odoo nbsp
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience is on offer for the above post.
Only qualified candidates are invited to send in your CV’s to E mail nbsp nbsp jobs tikcobh.com nbsp stating “The Post of Accountant” in the subject line or forward it to the fax number given below by no later than 10th October 2020.
Applicants are requested to send cover letters with no less than 300 words describing your profile and the skills you think would benefit the job.
All CV’s will be treated in top confidentiality
Email jobs tikcobh.com
Fax nbsp nbsp 973 17271818 nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.