Account Manager Routers – Distribution – Starlink
- Create and maintaining relationship with Opcos in the region.
- Maintain and build supplier relationship in-order to capture the regional market share.
- Immense product knowledge and training capability
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
|Company Industry:||Telecommunications; Consumer Electronics; IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.